Categories related to Organizational Activities
Sources related to Organizational Activities
- Go to BEIS
The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy is the UK Government agency that issues emission conversion factors for use by UK and international organisations to report on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Go to ecoinvent
ecoinvent is a Swiss not-for-profit association that provides a Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) database that supports various types of sustainability assessments. This data enables users to gain a deeper understanding of the environmental impacts of their products and services.
- Go to EPA
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is the United States government agency that provides regularly updated default emission factors for organisational greenhouse gas reporting in the United States.
- Go to EXIOBASE
EXIOBASE is a global, detailed Multi-Regional Environmentally Extended Supply-Use Table (MR-SUT) and Input-Output Table (MR-IOT). It was developed by harmonising and detailing supply-use tables for a large number of countries, estimating emissions and resource extractions by industry. Subsequently, the country supply-use tables were linked via trade creating an MR-SUT and producing MR-IOTs from this. The MR-IOT can be used for the analysis of the environmental impacts associated with the final consumption of product groups.
Emission Factors in Organizational ActivitiesExplore All
- Go to Computer and related services
Computer and related services
- Go to Foundry work services
Foundry work services
- Go to Other business services
Other business services
- Go to Research and development services
Research and development services
- Go to Membership organisation services (not elsewhere specified)
Membership organisation services (not elsewhere specified)
- Go to Other services (not elsewhere specified)
Other services (not elsewhere specified)
- Go to Public administration and defense services/compulsory social security services
Public administration and defense services/compulsory social security services
- Go to Wholesale trade and commission trade services (except of motor vehicles and motorcycles)
Wholesale trade and commission trade services (except of motor vehicles and motorcycles)
- Go to Employment services